Sharing by Someone - Initial Judgement Wasn't Wrong

A few years ago, when I first met the founder, he looked very courteous. However, I had an immediate dislike for him. I thought: What a fake?! But then I thought that maybe I was too quick to judge and maybe was bias and unfair. So I tried to be more open-minded and see things differently.

Some years later, I met and stayed with a former uni student who was in the uni's religious society involved with the institute. He shared his bad impressions of the founder. But because I was trying to think well of the founder, I did not consider much of what he said. However, after that I began to reconsider my initial judgement.

One day, I saw him walking with 2 of his followers. The way they behave and the way he behaved seemed very strange: Why is he behaving like some haughty lord? Why is the 2 young men acting like some submissive robots? It is weird.......... and disturbing.

Recently, I have been hearing more and more bad reports from different people about the founder and what goes on inside the institute. Most people are not aware of his very bad temper and how he psychologically manipulates his close disciples. Because he puts on a public smiling face and "compassionate" refined tone and is very good at faking all that.

Glad that some people found the courage to leave that place. I hope more do. (Members, if you're reading this, remember: There's life outside the institute, a better one!)

I agree with the "arrogance" assessment. Although he publicly portrays himself as humble, especially towards monks and nuns, he seems to have a high and mighty and holier-than-thou attitude. Disgusting........

I also believe the doctorate is fake, and lately, he seems to avoid using it. Has anyone actually seen his cert? Hmmm.... wonder what else is fake.

Please keep up this blog, Iron Man. (You sure need some steel. Hahaha!) The institute and the founder have built a good public image. It looks very nice now, and the members are very proud of it. Therefore, I think it's fair to reveal its other side to give people a more balanced view of the institute.