Sharing by Someone - Being Judgemental

I remember before going to the institute, when I hear people cursing or speaking loudly in a coffee shop, it is nothing more than just another event that happens day to day in a coffee shop. But things changes after I meet and became close to the founder.

Whenever we ate in a coffee shop, he will comment that people speaking loudly or use vulgar words as tragic people without guidance, in a very superior manner. He taught us how to behave in what he define as cultured people. Being young, limited exposure and did not give much thoughts, I started acting cultured and being judgmental towards people who do not act like me, in a superior manner.

After many years, I realize how uptight and upset I was being a judgmental person. Today I no longer associate myself with the institute, nor the founder. I find myself at peace, allowing events to take place as it is.

As I recall today on how I use to look down on others, I feel nothing but ashamed of myself.