Spiritual Guide vs Spiritual Snob

... a spiritual guide speaks without inhibition to remove whatever doubts and fear you have. Empowers you to act on your own, for your peace and freedom.

... a spiritual snob speaks with full of pride, instilling self doubt and fear into you. Making you to rely on him, stunting your spiritual growth. Every step you make, is out of fear and self doubt.

Fear and self doubt was what I always felt when I was a student at the institute. But lucky for me, I had good spiritual friends outside of the institute whom made me realize what I was becoming as a fearful and self doubting person. I slowly reduced my involvement there and eventually left the institute. It was liberating there after.

I then meet other spiritual teachers outside of the institute. The most significant thing i noticed was self empowerment. A good spiritual teacher speaks without inhibition to remove my fear and doubts.